search in google

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Luminous zelio+ 1100 combo package


luminous ips importer of bd


Package Name: ” Luminous IPS zelio+ 1100 with 180T/200A/29 Plate Size Battery Full Package With Installation ”

Load Details: 5 Fan & 10/12 Cfl lights or Tv, Computer, Printer or others as per suited need.

Warranty Details :
♦ 2 Years Warranty.

Package Contains:
1. “Luminous” Brand zelio+ 1100 IPS Cum UPS Unit. (লুমিনাস আইপিএস ইউপিএস মডেল 1050 )
2. Recommended Tubular Industrial IPS Battery or others any brand battery as per need. (180T/200A/29Plate Size)
3. Shock Proof Safety Battery Cabinet box. (ব্যাটারি কেবিনেট বক্স)
4. Cables as per need ( Max-60 feet), (তার যা লাগে, সর্বোচ্চ ৬০ ফিট)
5. Zamana/MR/Others brand Combined Socket (If needed) (প্রয়োজনীয় সকেট ও সকেট বক্স)
6. 3 pin Plugs (As per needed) (৩ পিন প্লাগ)
7. Home Installation by expert Technicians.( দক্ষ টেকনিশিয়ান দ্বারা বাসায় ইনস্টলেশন এর ব্যাবস্থা) See more.........

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete